- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart back straight and shoulders back. Keep looking forward.
- Leaning forward from the hips grip the bar just outside your knees.
- Bend your knees to initiate the move and pull the bar up in front of you powerfully. Rise up onto your toes to gain more power.
- Flip the bar onto your fingers and catch it on top of your chest.
- Bend your knees to duck under the bar at its highest point.
- Stand up straight and reset the bar before repeating.
- Keep your core muscles braced throughout.